Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Indiana

I took a whirlwind trip through Indiana this past weekend, my excuse was to photograph Ryan (aka Pops) Miller's wedding. I managed to make it a mini-vacation, got to see the family, and an awful lot of the western half of Indiana...mostly on 2-lane country highways. Luckily, Indiana is a pretty state in the fall.


Ever the host, Marko serves up some pizza rolls after my flight.


Ryan and Ziena after the rehearsal dinner.


Something I liked from the ceremony.


Dave, J, and Ryan.


Early morning, somewhere between Evansville and Bloomington.


A little closer to Bloomington, less early in the morning. If you've ever tried to travel North to South (or vice versa) on the west side of Indiana, you'll know that this is the kind of road you'll spend hours on.


Kristina and Mom in Kristina's dorm room.


Couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how your camera makes my dorm room look HUGE... lol!

Nice pics, bro.