Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rewind

I've been slack about updating the blog, though I really haven't been a *total* slacker at work. In fact, the opposite is part of why I haven't been around here for a while.

So I thought I'd share some photographs from the last couple of months, and maybe push a little web traffic to tampabay.com (c'mon people, those clicks might actually put a few cents in my paycheck). No particular order or anything, just however I stumbled across it.


Check out the story and slideshow about Spyder, a blueberry protecting Barbary falcon.


Some of you saw my graduation stuff on my Sportsshooter page, but here is more of what I shot at graduation. I shot 3 of the 4 graduations in the county, so my boss' pics are in the show, too.


Sunflower maze in Masaryktown.


Learning to swim.


A brushfire that was sparked by a lightning strike near Bayport that ended up consuming about 1,200 acres of swampland.


Fourth of July Machine Gun Shoot at the Hernando Sportsman's Club. I love automatic weapons on Independence Day...smells like victory.


Superkids Triathlon. Gotta love the light at 8:30 a.m.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: